BIOXID - CHLORINE DIOXIDE
A NEW ERA IN DISINFECTION SURFACES
A New Innovative Formulation For Disinfecting Surfaces:
• Municipal parks and communal areas
• Food Production Workshops
Why Chlorine Dioxide and not just Chlorine?
• Removes biofilm
• Immediate bacterial/virucidal/sporicidal killing action
• Does not corrode
• It does not produce toxic chemical by-products
• Safe to manage and transport
Chlorine dioxide is 263% more effective than conventional chlorine solution, one of the most commonly used surface disinfectants worldwide. Other disinfectants such as alcohols or quaternary ammonium compounds can provide reasonable efficacy against bacteria and fungi, but they are far less effective against viruses and mycobacteria and have no credible efficacy against bacterial spores in acceptable contact times.
Can be used to disinfect drinking water and water networks